Wednesday 2 September 2009

Illustration Friday - "Magnify"

For some reason Blogger won't let me add an image so I'll just hang around here until it decides to. I did this this afternoon trying to teach myself to use Photoshop. Now my spine is crumpled and I have a headache. And I could have collaged or painted it in about two minutes...


So anyway it's Bob the Bug - magnified of course - who we met camping at the weekend (it was us who were camping, not Bob. He definitely didn't have a tent with him). Bob let two-year-old Rebby hold him for ages. When I got home I looked him up and found out he's a Shield, or "Stink" bug, and he could have left a really stinky fluid on her hand. But he didn't! What a gentleman. Thanks Bob!

3 comments:

YourPortfolio said...

Wow. That's really well done! Especially for a Photoshop newbie. Keep it up!

Daniel Chaffin said...

Good job using Photoshop. Bob is quite an interesting character. I don't think I've ever seen anyone draw a stink bug not stinking before. I like it.

Liza said...

Thanks guys!