Sunday 4 October 2009

Surprise surprise


Some of what I have got in my sketchbook isn't even recognisable to anyone except me as being people, so you got off lightly only having to see this one. Brighton Pavilion gardens -a nice place to draw.
In other news, I'm tired, skint, and my house is a mess. I'm not sleeping well, and am therefore a bit obsessed with sleep. It reminds me of having a newborn baby - the first question you ask other parents is "What's he/she like at night?" (If he/she sleeps through you strike them off your Christmas card list.)
I count the hours I do and don't do it, and compare the quality of my nights with other people's. No, I haven't tried Kalms. That would mean admitting I have a problem. I do sleep quite a bit actually but it's broken and contains bad dreams.
Did I mention that I'm really tired?

1 comment:

Pam Smy said...

Liza,

I think these are wonderful drawings. Can't wait to get to go through the sketchbook when I see you. Happy drawing! Pam
x