Thursday 9 April 2009

HOORAY!


Guess what? My lovely mum has offered to lend me the money for my course fees! I can't believe I am actually GOING to university in September! It is so strange to wake up in the morning without the worry of finding the money and the fear of not being able to do the course hanging over my head...it's brilliant and I am so grateful to my mum.
Also I have got a new part time job working for a charity...it fits in with my course. (My course!) I start at the end of the month.
So it's hooray all round really. Hooray! (Isn't hooray a funny word..?)
Oh and here are a couple of sketches from my recent trip to London. Mostly on the train.

3 comments:

Dave Shelton said...

Hurray!

Hurrah!

Haroo!

I've never met her but I really like your mum. So pleased for you, Liza.

Liza said...

Thank you!!! I am so looking forward to coming to Cambridge every week! x

Jeremy Burton said...

Congratulations, Liza! This is fantastic news and we are both really happy for you.