Thursday 20 November 2008

Ouch!


Look what I've done! Broken my toe! It was all so quick I don't even know exactly what happened - but it involved me getting tangled in a bath towel, screaming, blood and general drama and agony. I thought I had just ripped the nail at the base, which is where all the blood came from, but an x-ray showed I've broken the bone too. I don't have time to have a broken toe. Luckily I haven't got to be in plaster or anything but it's really painful, and so annoying hobbling everywhere. And as for my dancing classes, well I can forget it for a few weeks. Now I'll never learn the Pussycat Dolls routine!

Anyway hopefully it won't take long to get back to normal - I mean Wayne Rooney got over it quite quickly didn't he? Although he did have Sun readers sending him healing vibes, and the World Cup as an incentive. I can't say I wish I had either of those...

PS - So this picture it will enlarge! Now I am paranoid. The computer clearly hates my artwork and is glad I've broken my toe.

3 comments:

spanish connection said...

Just goes to show that you should make sure your toenails are painted at all times.

Lin xx

Liza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liza said...

...and preferably not have nail varnish the same colour as blood, so that the nurse wont spend ages trying to wipe it off causing more pain! x