Thursday 13 September 2012

Niceties

 I love September. It's my absolute favourite month of the year. The weather is usually golden and lovely, and the air smells nice, with memories of summer but promises of winter. The best month to take the dog for long walks. It's a new year too, really, for everyone going back to school or college. And you know what that means...new stationery! Sharp pencils, fresh exercise books, exciting pencil cases...all things that have made me very happy over the years (and still do!).

Of course my years of official serious studying are over. I still started a new sketchbook though. Seawhites print these for schools, and sell off the ones they do wrong cheaply - I got this one for 25p. The Mister went to Langdon Park School so I was especially pleased with this book! Because it was so cheap I could be breezy, even daring, about the first page.




In other news I spent an  afternoon with a very dear old friend yesterday. And today I made Career Plans. Hurrah for September!

1 comment:

Evie Gold said...


Oh that is lovely. Love the quilt. Quilty softness.:) Lots of love from Poll.xxx