Monday 8 December 2008

Goodbye Oliver Postgate


Just heard on the radio that Oliver Postgate, the creator of Bagpuss, the Clangers, The Pogles and Ivor the Engine has died. He's always been one of my heroes. A sad start to the day!
Last night we put our Christmas tree up, so I thought I would decorate my blog too. If you fancy decorating yours, there is an icon on here somewhere (top left possibly?) to do it free.
Other news - yesterday I signed an agreement to rent a studio at the Hillcrest Centre in Newhaven! I move in on 1st January! I am VERY excited indeed. I am also excited about going to see the Saul Steinberg exhibition in Dulwich. At least I will be excited when I know exactly when I'm going!
Oops - I can hear the recycling men...I'll have to give them the fortnightly shock of seeing me charge outside in my Snoopy dressing gown!

No comments: