Wednesday 26 August 2009

Illustration Friday - Caution - Low Flying Angel!


Sorry for the long absence...my hectic Summer holiday is still hectic. Still, at least I found time to do this today while the housework mounted up around me - it's Ecoline Inks with some colour pencil and ink.

I got a letter from University today (I start on 16th Sept...hooray!) informing me of some of the activities coming up. A debate on politics, perhaps? Art appreciation? Or a social evening? Er, no...try a UV Bubble party, XXX rated Hypnosis - and one evening just called "I Love Vodka"! Hmm, I wonder what the theme of that party is and how they came up with the name?

Wouldn't it be funny if I actually went to one of them? I wonder if I would be the oldest person there! Seriously though, the kids of today are so lucky. (Blimey, I said that in another post, I am a grumpy old woman!) When I was young all that happened at uni (I imagine) were protests and sit-ins. No wonder uni attendance is so high nowadays. Why would a kid not want to go somewhere that actually encouraged them to have a UV bubble party? Thousands of pounds worth of debt, I suppose. But still - bubbles!

7 comments:

Karee Barrett said...

I love it. Beautiful and fun.

justdoodleit said...

Hahaha! That's a pleasant kind of warning and looks/sounds like a lot of fun!

Art Fan Ako said...

Nice carefree illustration!

Nessa Dee said...

I love the look of the rooftops and birds on a wire! Great illustration!

Indigene said...

Lol! I love the idea and line work!

Liza said...

Thanks everyone for your kind feedback. x

Pencil Pocket said...

Lovely composition and colours!